★★★★★ 1 vote5
- bags success white or brown rice
- 16 oz
- velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 c
- low fat milk
- 2 c
- chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 c
- great value frozen broccoli, microwaved
- bread crumbs, toasted
How to Make Home-Baked Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli with Rice
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2Fold Velveeta into hot rice and stir to melt cheese.
- 3Add milk and blend well. Fold in chicken and broccoli.
- 4Pour into a 2qt. ovenproof, casserole dish. Top with breadcrumbs.
- 5Bake 10mins and serve.