Hoisin-Glazed Chicken Wings
How to Make Hoisin-Glazed Chicken Wings
- Preheat broiler with rack positioned 4 to 5 inches from source of heat.
- Rinse wings and pat dry. Cut off tips.
- In measuring cup, combine Hoisin Sauce and Soy Sauce.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on a large boiling pan. It will be a tight fit ... try to arrange them so they do not overlap each other or hang off edges of the broiling pan.
- Broil wings for 10 minutes.
- Turn wings over and broil for 10-12 minutes longer, or until golden and chicken loses its pink color throughout.
- Brush wings all over with half of the Hoisin Sauce mixture.
- Broil wings 1 to 2 minutes, or until glaze bubbles and browns.
- Turn wings over. Brush with remaining Hoisin Sauce mixture. Broil 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- DONE! Enjoy!
- NOTE: You'll probably need to open your oven door slightly off and on during the broiling, as there tends to be a lot of smoking. If you have a smoke alarm in your kitchen, it will most definitely go off! But these wings are so delicious that it is definitely worth the smoke ... and the noise!