★★★★★ 1 vote5
·as many pieces of meat as you wnat per person. you may use hamburger patties, beef, chicken, pork, steak, or game meat.
·carrots,sliced or chunked
·or any vegetable you want
·salt, pepper, butter to taste
How to Make Hobo Dinners
- Pull off enought foil to make a pocket. Allow enough to fold over a couple of times on top and to fold over at each end a couple of times.
- Place meat in the center of foil.
- Sprinke wostershire sauce over the meat.
- Add quartered potatoes or small new potatoes.
- Add carrots, quartered onions, and any other veggie you like.(Sometimes I put in small corn on the cob)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on this. Add butter.
- Seal your foil into a pocket. Put foil packets on a oven proof shallow tray and bake at 350 degrees for about 1to 1 1/2 hours.
- May be cooked in a grill on low heat or cooked in a campfire.