Herbed Goat Cheese and Spinach stuffed Chicken Breast
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pkg
- herbed goat cheese
- 1 c
- fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley and lime slices for garnish
How to Make Herbed Goat Cheese and Spinach stuffed Chicken Breast
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2butterfly the chicken breasts and pound out slightly to thin out the breast (carefully as it's easy to make them too thin) to make baking time even.
- 3spread the goat cheese (approx. 2-3 tablespoons) on the inside of each breast.
- 4top goat cheese with 1/4 of the spinach leaves
- 5roll each breast up and place seam side down in a baking dish.
- 6sprinkle herbs, salt and pepper over the top of each roll
- 7bake until browned and bubbling (approx. 30-40 minutes depending on your oven)
- 8Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes or so.
- 9Once rested, you can either serve as a whole breast "roll" per person, or slice each roll on the bias and serve.
- 10Sprinkle with fresh parsley, and garnish with lime slices.