Herbed Goat Cheese and Spinach stuffed Chicken Breast
4boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 pkgherbed goat cheese
1 cfresh spinach leaves
2 tsporegano, dried
1 tspdried basil
·salt and pepper to taste
·fresh chopped parsley and lime slices for garnish
How to Make Herbed Goat Cheese and Spinach stuffed Chicken Breast
- Preheat oven to 350
- butterfly the chicken breasts and pound out slightly to thin out the breast (carefully as it's easy to make them too thin) to make baking time even.
- spread the goat cheese (approx. 2-3 tablespoons) on the inside of each breast.
- top goat cheese with 1/4 of the spinach leaves
- roll each breast up and place seam side down in a baking dish.
- sprinkle herbs, salt and pepper over the top of each roll
- bake until browned and bubbling (approx. 30-40 minutes depending on your oven)
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes or so.
- Once rested, you can either serve as a whole breast "roll" per person, or slice each roll on the bias and serve.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, and garnish with lime slices.