By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 small
- chicken breasts, halved and skinless
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 tsp
- rosemary, dried
- 1/4 tsp
- chicken bouillon cube
- 1 c
How to Make Herbed Chicken
- 1Place chicken in nonstick baking dish and season with salt, rosemary and pepper.
- 2Crumble bouillon cubes between pieces of chicken.
- 3Add water, pouring into a corner of pan.
- 4Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- 5Uncover and baste with drippings.
- 6Brown under the broiler before serving.