Herb-Tomato Grilled Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbchicken, cut up
2 Tbspmelted butter
2 Tbsplemon juice
2cloves minced fresh garlic
How to Make Herb-Tomato Grilled Chicken
- Cut off excess fat from chicken pieces.
- Loosen skin away from the meat (this helps the basting sauce to reach the meat underneath).
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix together and blend well the butter, ketchup, lemon juice, the garlic and basil.
- Place chicken pieces on rack.
- Brush both sides with basting sauce.
- Grill chicken for 12 to 15 minutes on one side, brushing with basting sauce from time to time.
- Turn chicken over and brush again with sauce.
- Grill chicken for another 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread and a tossed green salad, tomatoes, and crispy baked potato wedges.