Herb Garlic Chicken
1 call purpose flour
1 tsppoultry seasoning
1 tspgarlic powder
·salt and pepper
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbspolive oil
4 clovegarlic, minced
2 cchicken broth
1 tspparsley flakes
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
·kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make Herb Garlic Chicken
- Pound chicken breasts so they are thin and even.
- Mix together flour, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken breast in the flour.
- Preheat sauté pan to medium heat and add in olive oil and garlic. Add chicken to pan and cook until done. Remove chicken from pan and place on a plate, tent with foil to keep warm.
- Sprinkle some of the left over flour into the pan and cook for a minute to dissolve flour. Add the broth and deglaze the pan. Simmer until thickened. Add in remaining seasonings and stir to mix.
- Drizzle the garlic herb sauce over the chicken.