- 2 c
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 pkg
- lipton herb & garlic soup mix
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- small zuchini
- 1 medium
- onions, vidalia, peeled, chopped
- 2-4 medium
- potatoes, cubed
How to Make Herb & Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- 1Mix the water, oil and soup mix in a gallon zip seal bag. Mix well (should look like salad dressing). Reserve 1/4-1/2 cup of liquid. Add chicken breasts to bag and marinate over night in fridge. (If you need to do it quick, fork prick all of the breasts and marniate for a 1/2 hour.)
- 2Saute breasts in olive oil about 3-5 minutes each side until brown. Cut into 1 inch pieces and set aside in a covered dish.
- 3Saute potatoes, sliced zucchini and onion until onion is translucent. Add reserved liquid and simmer covered until potatoes are done. (you will need to add more water, but it isn't necessary to completely cover the potatoes about half way is sufficient).
- 4Add Chicken pieces and reduce liquid to as thick of a sauce as you desire (I usually reduced by about 1/2).