☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chicken breasts
- 2/3 c
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- celery salt
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks in juice, with juice reserved
- green bell pepper
How to Make Hawaiian Baked Chicken
- 1Coat chicken in flour mixture and then brown in 1/8 inch oil.
- 2Layer skin side up in baking dish.
- 3Combine second set of ingredients; bring to boil then pour over chicken.
- 4Bake under tin foil 45 minutes at 400.
- 5Saute remaining ingredients in remaining chicken pan's oil; add sauteed mixture to chicken during the last 30 minutes of baking.