Try it! You will be amazed.
You can use any cooked meat combination, seasonings, cheeses you like.
We also use these fillings:
grilled chicken breast,artichokes, swiss cheese and parmesean with garlic seasonings ..like a version of the hot artichoke dip.
Before you bake these, You can cut in half or thirds and make individual pizzas.
- loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- enough butter or oil to spread over rolled out dough
- garlic powder, italian seasoning, sprinkled over butter
- enough mozzerella cheese shredded or any cheese you like to cover butter
- pepperoni slices as much as you want
- grated parmesean cheese
How to Make Hand Pizza
- 1melt butter and add seasonings, cook on low heat until spices are fragrant
Brush butter/spices in a light layer over the dough out to about 1/2 inch from the edges.
- 2Place pepperoni in a single layer lenghtwise over seasonings. Sprinkle with cheese. We like About 1-2 cups of cheese.
- 3Roll up like a jelly roll and keep it tight as you roll. Pinch ends together and under. Place on prepared baking sheet.
With a sharp knife cut about 3 slits at an angle over the top. Brush with butter and seasonings.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Depends on your oven temperature.