Grilled Sesame Chicken Breast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, skinless
1 Tbspbrown sugar
3 Tbspsoy sauce, light
1 Tbspsesame seeds
2garlic cloves, minced
How to Make Grilled Sesame Chicken Breast
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Add chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Put the marinade aside.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-hot coals for 15 inches from medium-hot for 15 minutes.
- Turn and baste frequently with reserve marinade.
- Serves 4.