Grilled Pesto Chicken Club Sandwich
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
6 Tbspbasil pesto
4 slicesharp white cheddar
1/2tomato, sliced thin
How to Make Grilled Pesto Chicken Club Sandwich
- Cut each breast in half. Pound out til each piece is of even thickness. Spread both sides of each piece with 1 tablespoon of pesto. Set aside and pre-heat grill.
- Cut the 4 slices of bacon in half. Fry until crisp.
- Mix mayo and remaining pesto together. Slice the tomato and avocado.
- Grill the chicken. When it is almost done put 2 pieces of bacon and 1 slice of cheese on each of the pieces of chicken. Cook until cheese is melted.
- Spread pesto mayo on roll, add chicken, and layer on the tomato and avocado. Enjoy!