☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
4green onions, chopped
1 corange juice
1/4 clemon juice
1 tsporange rind, grated
1jalapeno, chopped (or to taste)
How to Make Grilled Orange and Tequila Chicken
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle the chopped onions over chicken.
- Mix together orange juice, tequila, lemon juice, orange rind and jalapeno.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning two or three times during the day.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, let stand at room temperature for 1/2 hour then grill over hot coals approximately 20 minutes, basting with the marinade, until the chicken is done.
- Discard any remaining marinade and serve the chicken with polenta or rice and a salad.