Grilled Lime Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1fryer, cut into pieces, or equivalent breast or thigh pieces
1/2 clime juice
2 Tbspchopped onion
1/2 tspTabasco sauce
1/2 ccorn oil
How to Make Grilled Lime Chicken
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat and cover and marinate in refrigerator for several hours or, preferably, over night.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Coat grill rack with non stick spray, place rack on grill over medium-hot coals.
- Place chicken on rack, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until done, basting with reserved marinade.