★★★★★ 2 votes5
- chicken breast for each person
- 2 bottle
- of ken's honey mustard dressing
- 1 pkg
- of real bacon bits (strips of bacon can be used instead)
- 1 pkg
- of shredded cheese (any kind will work, i usually use mozzerella)
- 2-3 pinch
- of black pepper
How to Make Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1Thaw chicken if needed, then place in a ziploc baggy with one bottle of honey mustard and the pinches of black pepper. Shake the bag gently to mix in the pepper and coat the chicken well.
- 2Let marinate for several hours if possible.
- 3When grill is ready, place a piece of aluminum foil to keep honey mustard from dripping. Place chicken on foil with as much sauce as possible. Let cook, turning over when needed.
- 4Once chicken is fully cooked, bring second bottle of honey mustard, bacon bits and shredded cheese to the grill. Place a little extra sauce on top to hold everything in place, then sprinkle the real bacon bits on top, then add the shredded cheese. Close the grill and let the cheese melt. When it's melted, you're ready to eat!