Grilled Guinness Stout Chicken with Potatoes & Vegetables
Perfect to take to picnics, tailgate parties and grill outs! Just toss the prepared Ziploc bag of chicken in a cooler. When ready, grill it!
The beer is what keeps the chicken moist.
I add my potatoes & vegetables to the pan drippings/marinade to cook. The flavor of garlic & butter. My whole meal is prepared on the grill.
Serve with a fresh loaf of bread, butter, & a cold salad. Coleslaw or your favorite.
I love how the Guinness makes the chicken so moist. It adds a ton of flavor - a slight tang - to the chicken. I also really enjoyed the selection of veggies, they make for a really colorful and tasty plate. This recipe is great for the summer. Since everything is done on the grill, you don't need to turn on your stove on a hot day.
- 1 bottle
- Guinness Extra Stout Beer, 12 oz (no substitutes)
- whole cut up chicken
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- olive oil (I use extra virgin)
- 2 Tbsp
- McCormicks Perfect Pinch Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning or your favorite chicken seasoning
- 2-3 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 tsp
- gallon size Ziploc bag or whatever you want to use
- baby red potatoes washed
- sweet potatoes sliced or quartered
- sweet onion sliced
- green, red, yellow, orange pepper cleaned and cut in chunks
- carrots peeled
- fresh whole green beans