Grilled Chicken with Cilantro Marinade
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Definitely make these at your summer cookouts. The slow cooked chicken legs are moist and juicy. The sweetness of the sugar and the bold, spicy flavor of the mustard is a great combination. You definitely taste the jalapeno, but doesn't add any heat. The Test Kitchen
- chicken drumsticks
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- Dijon mustard
- jalapeno pepper; finely diced
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, fresh; finely chopped, or 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper
How to Make Grilled Chicken with Cilantro Marinade
- 5Another option, instead of standing over the grill, is to place chicken on grill over medium heat and turn to achieve grill marks. Place semi-cooked chicken in 13 x 9 pan, cover with foil and place in a 250 oven for about 30 to 45 minutes to complete cooking. You will have wonderfully moist chicken either way.
- 6Do not overcook or your chicken will be dry.