GRILLED BEER CHICKEN
When I made this the first time I used 10 chicken thighs and 1 & 1/2 bottles of beer. My choice of seasonings were salt, black pepper, garlic powder and lemon pepper. Adobo seasoning would be nice, too. You can use whatever seasonings you like. The second time I used one bottle of beer with 6 thighs.
- chicken pieces
- salt and black pepper
- garlic powder
- lemon pepper or adobo
- 1 to 2 bottles of beer, your brand choice
How to Make GRILLED BEER CHICKEN
- 1Spray inside of disposable aluminum pan. Clean, wash and pat dry your favorite chicken pieces (I used thighs). Sprinkle chicken with your choice of seasonings.
- 2Place chicken pieces, skin side up, into prepared pan and do not cover. Place on grill and pour beer into pan. You be the judge on whether to use one or two bottles of beer. It depends on how much chicken you have in the pan. Don't pour directly over chicken but around the pieces. Make sure the beer doesn't cover the meat. Put grill lid down and cook (about 350 degrees) until chicken is done and very tender.
- 3The skin will be crispy on top. The beer & seasonings will make such a nice sauce and no, you can't taste the beer.
- 4NOTE: This can also be done in the oven. Just spray an appropriate size baking dish and follow the above steps. I baked mine at 375.