★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
3 Tbspkraft zesty italian dressing
1/2 ckraft original barbecue sauce, divided
4(10in) flour tortillas
1 ckraft finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
How to Make Grilled BBQ Chicken Wraps
- - Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush chicken with dressing.
- Grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done (165F), brushing with 1/4 cup sauce for the last few minutes.
- Cut into strips.
- - Spoon remaining sauce down centers of tortillas; top with chicken, cheese and tomatoes.
- Fold in opposite sides of tortillas; roll up burrito-style.
- - Grill, seam-sides down, 8 to 9 minutes or until golden brown, turning after 5 minutes.