Grilled Adobo Chicken Wings
I have a recipe for it on here if you choose to make it. You can use the adobo seasoning with chicken breasts and thighs as well.
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 1/2 lb
- chicken wings
- fresh cracked black pepper
- adobo seasoning
How to Make Grilled Adobo Chicken Wings
- 1Prepare your grill.
- 2Wash and pat dry your wings. Add the olive oil, then add the pepper and Adobo seasoning.
- 3I cooked my wings in a grill pan, but you can do these directly on the grill as well.
- 4Cook on medium high for 5 minutes, check the meat to make sure it doesn't burn, then flip the wings and cook until done. This may vary from grill to grill since some are hotter then others. It took me about 20 minutes to finish these and have them just cooked.
- 5I put mine in my toaster oven on warm afterward which will make sure all the pink is gone from around the bone.