How to Make Green Chilies Chicken
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Rinse and pat dry boneless, skinless chicken breast. Salt and pepper to desired taste. Place the chicken on a lightly olive oiled or greased pan.
- 2Top chicken with a tablespoon or more of green chilies to the quantity amount you have chosen to each chicken breast piece.
- 3Spread and coat with sour cream to cover chicken and green chilies.
- 4Bake the prepared chicken in hot oven for 35 minutes. Insert knife into chicken to cut and check doneness. Juices should run clear with no pink. Top with the cheddar cheese and cook in oven until cheese is melted.
- 5Serve with a salad and your favorite vegetable or side dish.