Green Chili, Cream Cheese Chicken
3 lbchicken pieces
1 pkgdry italian salad dressing mix
4 Tbspmelted butter, divided
1 smallonion, chopped
1 Tbspchopped garlic
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 can(s)diced green chilis
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 cchicken broth
How to Make Green Chili, Cream Cheese Chicken
- Place chicken pieces in crockpot; Sprinkle Italian salad dressing mix and black pepper over the chicken.
- Pour 2 Tbsp. melted butter over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Melt the other 2 Tbsp. butter in a saucepan and sauté onion and garlic.
- To the saucepan, add the cream of chicken soup, chopped green chilis, cream cheese, and chicken broth. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken in the Crockpot and cook on low for an additional 1 1/2 to 2 hours.