- 2 c
- cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 c
- (6 oz) mexican cheese blend or cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 c
- ranch dressing
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- canned diced green chiles, rinsed and drained
- (9-10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
How to Make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- 1Mix together chicken, 3/4 cup cheese, dressing, sour cream and green chiles in medium bowl.
- 2Divide evenly down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place, seam side down, in a 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- 5Note: if you wish to cut your prep time, buy Rotisserie chicken and use that. Great flavor and saves time if you're in a hurry.