Green Chicken Curry with Rice Noodles
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- green curry paste
- 8 oz
- chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 c
- coconut milk
- 1/2 c
- kaffir lime leaves
- red chilies seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 Tbsp
- each fish sauce and brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- thai basil
- 4 oz
- rice noodle
How to Make Green Chicken Curry with Rice Noodles
- 1Heat up a pot and add oil. Saute the green curry paste until aromatic. Add the chicken and stir well into the curry. Add the coconut milk and water and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the Kaffir lime leaves and red chilies. Lower the heat, cover pot and simmer for 10 minutes
- 3Meanwhile cook the rice noodles according to package directions drain well. Set aside.
- 4Remove the kaffir leaves from curry and discard. Add the fish sauce, sugar and basil. Stir. Add the noodles and serve garnish with fresh basil.