Greek Yogurt Chicken1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Greek Yogurt Chicken
- Combine the yogurt, lemon peel and juice, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken into a dish and spread about 1/4 cup of the yogurt sauce over the chicken; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate the remaining yogurt sauce.
- Place the chicken on a rack in a baking pan and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven 30 minutes; turn the oven to broil and continue cooking about 5 minutes, until the chicken is browned on top and cooked through.
- Spoon the yogurt sauce over the chicken and serve.