Greek Pizza; 'Nough Said
1flat out wrap (any flavoring)
1frozen chicken breast (the kind you can microwave)
1individual plain greek yogurt
·hummus (store bought or home made)
·greek salad dressing
·crumbled feta (i used mediterraean herbed)
·evoo spray (found by pam in store)
How to Make Greek Pizza; 'Nough Said
- Make Tziki sauce a few hours early so the flavors can blend and it can chill. Cut cucumber into small bits and place in a bowl with greek yogurt, crumbled feta (approx 3 tablespoons), and approx 1 1/2 tablespoons for fresh dill (cut up-i add a lot more but i love the taste of dill). Set bowl in fridge to chill for a few hours (however this can be done at the same time as prepping the pizza it just wont be super cold.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook the frozen chicken in the microwave how package specifies. Cut into small cubes and place in a bowl. Heavily coat with greek dressing to marinate and set aside.
- Lay Flat out wrap on a cookie sheet (dark is best for a crispy crust). Spray the wrap well with EVOO spray.
- Cover the wrap with a good amount of hummus. Drop the chicken pieces onto the hummus, making sure all that good greek dressing goes with it (pour evenly the remaining dressing)
- Add to your taste crumbled feta, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach.
- A little trick i do is after the pizza is assembled, i lightly coat with the oil from the sun dried tomato jar- extra flavoring.
- spray the top of pizza well with EVOO spray. Bake for approx 7-12 minutes, depending on oven and how crispy you want your crust!
- Once baked, top with Tziki sauce and enjoy!