Greek Pizza; 'Nough Said
- flat out wrap (any flavoring)
- frozen chicken breast (the kind you can microwave)
- individual plain greek yogurt
- hummus (store bought or home made)
- sundried tomatoes
- greek salad dressing
- crumbled feta (i used mediterraean herbed)
- fresh dill
- small cucumber
- evoo spray (found by pam in store)
How to Make Greek Pizza; 'Nough Said
- 1Make Tziki sauce a few hours early so the flavors can blend and it can chill. Cut cucumber into small bits and place in a bowl with greek yogurt, crumbled feta (approx 3 tablespoons), and approx 1 1/2 tablespoons for fresh dill (cut up-i add a lot more but i love the taste of dill). Set bowl in fridge to chill for a few hours (however this can be done at the same time as prepping the pizza it just wont be super cold.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook the frozen chicken in the microwave how package specifies. Cut into small cubes and place in a bowl. Heavily coat with greek dressing to marinate and set aside.
- 3Lay Flat out wrap on a cookie sheet (dark is best for a crispy crust). Spray the wrap well with EVOO spray.
- 4Cover the wrap with a good amount of hummus. Drop the chicken pieces onto the hummus, making sure all that good greek dressing goes with it (pour evenly the remaining dressing)
- 5Add to your taste crumbled feta, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach.
- 6A little trick i do is after the pizza is assembled, i lightly coat with the oil from the sun dried tomato jar- extra flavoring.
- 7spray the top of pizza well with EVOO spray. Bake for approx 7-12 minutes, depending on oven and how crispy you want your crust!
- 8Once baked, top with Tziki sauce and enjoy!