Greek Chicken & Potato Packets
I am a "die-hard" fan of all Greek food.
I found this recipe on the Reynolds Wrap website. I cooked it tonight and loved it. It's easy, fast and just delicious. No pans to wash just made my day. The flavors are wonderful - a definite "keeper".
4bonless, skinless chicken breasts halves
4 mediumpotatoes, cut in 1/4 inch slices
2 Tbspolive oil
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 tspdried oregano
1/2 csliced, pitted kalamata olives or ripe black olives
1/2 csliced green olives with pimento stuffing
1 mediumtomato, cut into thin wedges
1/3 ccrumbled feta cheese
How to Make Greek Chicken & Potato Packets
- Preheat oven to 450 or grill to medium high.
- Combine the chicken breast, olive oil, potatoes and garlic. Mix well. Center one chicken breast half on a sheet of non-stick aluminum foil.
- Arrange potatoes around chicken. Sprinkle chicken and potatoes with oregano, salt & pepper. Top with olives.
- Bring up the foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeats steps with all chicken breasts to make 4 packets.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR Grill 22 to 35 minutes in a covered grill.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and feta cheese just before serving.