- 2 tsp
- no salt greek seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp
- sea salt
- 1 stick
- unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1/2 small
- yellow onion
- 1 lb
- fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 large
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 oz
- barilla mini farfalle
- 1/2 c
- white wine
How to Make Greek Chicken and Brussels
- 1Dice the onions.
Cut the stem ends off of the Brussels Sprouts, and cut them in half.
Dice the chicken. This is easiest to do if it is still partially frozen.
- 2Toss chicken with Greek seasoning and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Fill a large pot with water and start to boil for the pasta.
Preheat a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 4Add the butter to the hot pan. It will sizzle and foam, and some of the bits might brown. When most of the butter has melted, add the chicken and turn the heat up to med high. Cook the chicken until well done, stirring often.
- 5Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and stir well.
- 6Add the Brussels Sprouts and onions to the chicken and stir to coat with butter. Add white wine, cover and let simmer until the pasta is done, about 7-8 minutes.
- 7Drain the pasta and add to the pan with the chicken and brussels. Toss to coat and serve.