Grecian Chicken Pasta
- 7 oz
- mafalda pasta (about 1/2 box)
- chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 14 oz
- can diced tomatoes with basil & onion (or fresh tomatoes)
- bag baby spinach, torn in large pieces
- 6 1/2 oz
- jar, artichokes, drained & chopped
- 1/2 jar(s)
- kalamata (greek) olives, pitted, if possible
- 1/2 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
- greek dressing, greek seasoning or rosemary
- 5 slice
- bacon, fried crisp & crumbled
How to Make Grecian Chicken Pasta
- 1Marinate chicken breasts, cut in bite sized chunks, in Greek style salad dressing in fridge for about one hour. (Or more, if you want).
- 2Fry bacon until crisp. Reserve about 1 TBS of grease. Discard marinade from chicken & fry in bacon grease until getting golden. Sprinkle in bacon.
- 3Add tomatoes and about 1 TBS of Greek seasoning. Add a splash of white wine. Simmer for about 25 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, cook pasta to directions to al dente. Drain & toss lightly w/ Greek salad dressing or olive oil.
- 5After chicken simmers w/ tomatoes, add about 1/2 bag of baby spinach, torn in large leaves. Add drained, chopped artichokes. Stir well. Add about 1/2 of the feta, stir, & then mix in pasta. Sprinkle top w/ more feta.