★★★★★ 1 vote5
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 6 oz
- tomato basil feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c
- italian-style dry bread crumbs, divided
How to Make Grandma Nancy's Feta Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish
- 2Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Gently pound chicken with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4 inch thick; remove wax paper. Place 1 ounce of feta cheese in the center of each chicken breast, and fold in half. Spread 2 tablespoons bread crumbs in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange chicken in the dish, and top with remaining bread crumbs.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.