- 2 - 2 1/2 lb
- cooked rice. 1 bag frozen peas and carrots mixed thawed.
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- cream of chicken/mushroom [from campbells]
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
- canister of bread crumbs, mixed with a packet of dry ranch dressing
- 1/2 c
- whole milk-- til 2/3 cup whole milk for creamed soup
- season with salt to taste
How to Make grace's chicken-n-rice casserolle
- 1Put cooked rice in large mixing bowl. mix cream of soup mixed together with 1/2 cup whole milk. and pour into rice and mix well. then add the cooked chicken, and stir until well blended.
- 2Put in the thawed peas and carrots mixed and stir til evenly incorperated.
- 3Pour into 2 1/2 qrt baking dish sprayed with pam.
- 4Mix bread crumbs and dry ranch dressing together well. and sprinkle over top of casserrolle.
- 5Place in pre-heated oven at 350 for 25 mins til hot threw