2 - 2 1/2 lbcooked rice. 1 bag frozen peas and carrots mixed thawed.
1 1/2 can(s)cream of chicken/mushroom [from campbells]
1 1/2 ccooked chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
1/3canister of bread crumbs, mixed with a packet of dry ranch dressing
1/2 cwhole milk-- til 2/3 cup whole milk for creamed soup
·season with salt to taste
How to Make grace's chicken-n-rice casserolle
- Put cooked rice in large mixing bowl. mix cream of soup mixed together with 1/2 cup whole milk. and pour into rice and mix well. then add the cooked chicken, and stir until well blended.
- Put in the thawed peas and carrots mixed and stir til evenly incorperated.
- Pour into 2 1/2 qrt baking dish sprayed with pam.
- Mix bread crumbs and dry ranch dressing together well. and sprinkle over top of casserrolle.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 350 for 25 mins til hot threw