Goldfish Breaded Chicken Tenders
It is definitely a hit and I will be making it again very soon!
Try dipping chicken into different sauces. Shown in the photo is Sweet Pepper Jalapeno Jam and Barbeque.
How to Make Goldfish Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 1Put crackers in a food processor and pulse until they are crumb-sized or crush in a plastic storage bag with rolling pin. Place crushed crackers in a bowl.
- 2Add parmesan cheese, pepper and paprika and mix together with crushed crackers. Melt butter in a separate bowl.
- 3Dip chicken in butter and roll in cracker mixture to coat. Place chicken on a foil lined cookie sheet, sprayed with non stick spray.
- 4Pour remaining butter over chicken pieces and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and flip. Bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- 5Serve alone or with dipping sauce of your choice!