★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 or more lb
- chicken wings
- 1 jar(s)
- liz beth lane red pepper simmer sauce or same .
- 1 or2 or4 dash(es)
- your favorite hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- good coconut oil
How to Make Gluten Free Red Pepper Chicken Wings
- 1Remove wings from package and wash
- 2Cut up wings at joint and discard tips, leaving you with two pieces of the wing
- 3Heat 1 Tbs of coconut oil to melt.In a large bowl toss in wings adding salt and pepper if you like.Coat wings with coconut oil salt and pepper mixture.
Pre heat oven to 350 deg. Place wings on cookie sheet.
- 4Cook wings in oven for approx 15 to 20 min. or until done,turning once
- 5While your wings are cooking, pour simmer sauce into large bowl add 1Tbs of coconut oil melted and desired amount of hot sauce(you will only need enough sauce to coat wings)
- 6When wings are done remove from oven and put in bowl,toss with sauce mixture and serve. Don't forget the napkins.