Glazed Garlic Chicken Breasts
How to Make Glazed Garlic Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spray baking dish with cooking spray, or coat lightly with oil.
- In a small pan, saute garlic with oil until tender. Do not brown, or over cook the garlic.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the brown sugar.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Place chicken breasts in prepared baking dish.
Cover with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until juices run clear.