By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 Tbspsoy sauce
2 Tbsplemon juice
1/4 tspgarlic powder
3/4 tspground ginger
4chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
How to Make Glazed Chicken
- Combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, garlic powder and ginger; pour over chicken, stirring to coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Combine remaining soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and water.
- In wok or large skillet, brown chicken; add honey mixture.
- Over medium heat, cook 5 minutes.
- Over high heat, cook uncovered an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is glazed; stir occasionally.