How to Make Glazed Baked Chicken Wings
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Cut chicken wings into 3 sections; discard wing tip section.
- 3Place in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Combing BBQ Sauce, honey and soy sauce; our over wings.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- 6Turn chicken wings to coat and bake an additional 30-40 minutes. (See Note)
- 7NOTE: If you like a crispier wing:
At Step 6 bake for 20 minutes; pour off juices and bake for an additional 10-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.