Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cteriyaki sauce
1 lbchicken breasts, boneles, skinless and cut in 1 1/2
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 mediumonion, cut into eighths
16 ozbroccoli, cauliflower, carrots, frozen
1/2 tspground ginger
1/3 cwhite wine
3 chot cooked brown rice
How to Make Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- In shallow baking dish, combine teriyaki sauce and water; add chicken pieces, coating well.
- Cover and refrigerate two hours.
- Drain marinade from chicken pieces.
- In large skillet or wok, heat oil; stir-fry chicken and onion until chicken is slightly browned.
- Stir in vegetables, ginger and wine.
- Cover; simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender crisp.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Gradually add to skillet, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve over hot rice.