Garlicky Chicken Marsala
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless- pounded 1/4 inch thick
1/4 call purpose flour
6 clovegarlic, minced
1 cmushrooms, sliced
5 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1/4 tspblack pepper
1/2 tsporegano, dried
1/2 cmarsala wine
1/2 ccooking sherry
How to Make Garlicky Chicken Marsala
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown.
- Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms and garlic. Pour in wine and sherry.
- Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.