Garlicky Baked Chicken
- 8 tbsp. butter, 1 stick
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs, from about 6 slices of day old firm textured white bread
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 8 chicken thighs or 4 bone in single chicken breast halves with skin (cut in half if very large)
How to Make Garlicky Baked Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In small pan, melt butter with garlic and pour it into shallow bowl.
- 3In pie plate or shallow bowl, mix breadcrumbs with salt,pepper and cheese.
- 4Dip chicken pieces one at a time into garlic butter, coating them well on all sides. Then dip into the bread crumb mixture, patting crumbs on so the coating is thick.
- 5Put chicken pieces skin side up in shallow baking pan and pat on any remaining bread crumb mixture. Drizzle any remaining garlic butter over chicken.
- 6Bake chicken for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or til crisp and golden brown. Serve hot or at room temperature.