Garlic Ranch Honey Dijon Chicken
I had honey dijon and ranch dressing to use this weekend; this chicken came out tasting so extremely full-flavored... everyone loved it. I served it with sides of brown rice and steamed carrots, broccoli and califlour. Since the chicken has so much flavor, I didn't add seasonings to the rice or veggies.
1 Tbspsea salt
1 pkgranch seasoning packet (i used hidden valley)
1 pkggarlic and herb seasoning packet (i used lipton)
1/4 cranch dressing
2 choney dijon dressing
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1/2 colive oil
How to Make Garlic Ranch Honey Dijon Chicken
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Put chicken in big mixing bowl with all the spices and seasonings. Mix together so all chicken is coated with the spices.
- In separate bowl, mix together the dressings, 1/4 cup olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Pour dressing mixture over chicken. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or plastic plate; let marinate in fridge for about 3-4 hours.
- (You can also put chicken in big ziplock bag and let it marinate in fridge that way. I like doing this because I can take out the chicken every once in a while and squeeze the bag to "mix the marinade").
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 375*. Pour 1/4 cup olive oil into casserole dish, and put it in the oven to heat it up.
- In the meantime, pour breadcrumbs onto plate.
- After about 5-7 minutes, take out hot pan. Set aside.
- Take chicken out one by one with tongs, roll in breadcrumbs to coat lightly, and set into casserole pan.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes (till juices run clear). Enjoy!