Garlic & Lemon Chicken with Green Beans
I plan to use canned green beans and eliminate the step of returning the beans and potatoes to the oven at the end.
Will post my own pic and let you know how it works out.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts
- 8 Tbsp
- olive oil
- lemons (one sliced thin & 1 juiced whole)
- 6 clove
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt (generous tsp)
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper (generous tsp)
- 1 lb
- trimmed green beans
- 10 small
- red potatoes quartered
How to Make Garlic & Lemon Chicken with Green Beans
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large baking dish1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom.
- 2Combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the green beans and toss to coat.
Using a slotted spoon or tongs, remove the green beans and arrange them on top of the lemon slices.
Add the potatoes to the same olive-oil mixture and toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, arrange the potatoes along the inside edge of the dish on top of the green beans.
Place the chicken in the same bowl with the olive-oil mixture and coat thoroughly. Place the chicken, skin-side up, in the dish.
Pour any of the remaining olive-oil mixture over the chicken.
- 3Roast for 50 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the dish or skillet.
Place the beans and potatoes back in oven for 10 minutes more or until the potatoes are tender.