Garlic & Herb Dill Chicken Wings
How to Make Garlic & Herb Dill Chicken Wings
- Season top and bottom of chicken wings with Garlic & Herb seasoning.
preheat oven to 350
- Take dill paste and massage top and bottom of wings with dill, enough to coat.
- In a large stove top dish that can be placed in oven too, add enough oil to cover bottom. Turn burner to medium low heat, allow to get hot!
- Add chicken and sear on each side.
- Add melted butter. Cover and place in a oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes covered, then uncovered until it is brown.