Garlic & Herb Dill Chicken Wings
How to Make Garlic & Herb Dill Chicken Wings
- 1Season top and bottom of chicken wings with Garlic & Herb seasoning.
preheat oven to 350
- 2Take dill paste and massage top and bottom of wings with dill, enough to coat.
- 3In a large stove top dish that can be placed in oven too, add enough oil to cover bottom. Turn burner to medium low heat, allow to get hot!
- 4Add chicken and sear on each side.
- 5Add melted butter. Cover and place in a oven.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes covered, then uncovered until it is brown.