Garlic Crunch Chicken
How to Make Garlic Crunch Chicken
- 1Put corn flakes in a gallon zip lock bag. Crush with a rolling pin. Pour into flat pie dish.
- 2In a bowl, whisk mayonnaise & seasonings with 1/2 of the milk.
- 3Continue whisking and add more milk until mayonnaise mixture is the consistency of beaten eggs.
- 4Rinse chicken breasts & pat dry. Dip in mayonnaise mixture and then roll in the crushed corn flakes, coating well.
- 5Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish, on a rack to keep the bottoms from getting soggy. Bake at 350 for about an hour, or until chicken is cooked through.