Garlic Crunch Chicken
4-6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1-2 Tbspadobo brand garlic seasoning
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1/4 cmilk - enough to make the mayo the consistency of beaten eggs
3 ccorn flakes
How to Make Garlic Crunch Chicken
- Put corn flakes in a gallon zip lock bag. Crush with a rolling pin. Pour into flat pie dish.
- In a bowl, whisk mayonnaise & seasonings with 1/2 of the milk.
- Continue whisking and add more milk until mayonnaise mixture is the consistency of beaten eggs.
- Rinse chicken breasts & pat dry. Dip in mayonnaise mixture and then roll in the crushed corn flakes, coating well.
- Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish, on a rack to keep the bottoms from getting soggy. Bake at 350 for about an hour, or until chicken is cooked through.