Garlic Chicken Breasts1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Garlic Chicken Breasts
- Mix butter, chives and garlic powder; shape into rectangle 3x2 inches.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts.
- Flatten each chicken breast to 1/4 inch thickness between waxed paper or plastic wrap.
- Cut butter mixture crosswise into 6 pieces.
- Place 1 piece on center of each chicken breast.
- Fold long sides over butter; fold ends up and secure with wooden pick.
- Mix cereal, parsley and paprika.
- Dip chicken into buttermilk; coat evenly with cereal mixture.
- Place chicken breasts, seam sides down, in greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Cook uncovered in 425 oven until chicken is done, about 35 minutes.