Garlic Chicken Breasts1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Garlic Chicken Breasts
- 1Mix butter, chives and garlic powder; shape into rectangle 3x2 inches.
- 2Cover and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- 3Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts.
- 4Flatten each chicken breast to 1/4 inch thickness between waxed paper or plastic wrap.
- 5Cut butter mixture crosswise into 6 pieces.
- 6Place 1 piece on center of each chicken breast.
- 7Fold long sides over butter; fold ends up and secure with wooden pick.
- 8Mix cereal, parsley and paprika.
- 9Dip chicken into buttermilk; coat evenly with cereal mixture.
- 10Place chicken breasts, seam sides down, in greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- 11Cook uncovered in 425 oven until chicken is done, about 35 minutes.