How to Make Garlic Chicken and Zuchinni
- 1Toss the chicken and garlic in a bowl with the EVOO to coat.
- 2Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high temp. Cook chicken, stirring occassionally, about 6 minutes or until golden brown. Remove chicken and set aside.
- 3In the same pan (and with the oil & seasoning in the pan), cook the zuchinni about 5 minutes, until it starts to brown.
- 4Add the chicken back to the pan and heat thru.
- 5When plating, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 6The original recipe says to serve with rice. I'm going to serve it with a creamy garlic pasta.