- 2 clove
- crushed garlic
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil enough to coat your skillet
- 2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
How to Make Garlic Chicken
- 1Heat olive oil and crushed garlic together in a skillet to meld the flavors. Usually just about 10 mins. Do not let the garlic burn. Then remove from heat.
- 2Next mix the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- 3Take chicken breasts and dip into the garlic/olive oil mixture.
- 4Last dip the chicken breasts in the bread crumb and Parmesan cheese mixture.
- 5Bake in oven for thirty minutes at 350