★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 clovecrushed garlic
4 Tbspolive oil enough to coat your skillet
2 citalian bread crumbs
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
4boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
How to Make Garlic Chicken
- Heat olive oil and crushed garlic together in a skillet to meld the flavors. Usually just about 10 mins. Do not let the garlic burn. Then remove from heat.
- Next mix the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Take chicken breasts and dip into the garlic/olive oil mixture.
- Last dip the chicken breasts in the bread crumb and Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven for thirty minutes at 350