Garlic Butter Cheddar Chicken
4 clovegarlic, minced
3/4 cdry bread crumbs
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tspblack pepper
8boneless skinless chicken breast
How to Make Garlic Butter Cheddar Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper and salt.
- Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Drizzle with remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.