Fried Chicken Breast
- chicken breast halves or tenderloins
- bulgarian buttermilk
- williams rib tickler seasoning
- garlic powder
- course ground pepper
- tony chachere's seasoning
- vegetable oil
- all purpose flour
- slightly beaten eggs
How to Make Fried Chicken Breast
- 1Soak chicken in buttermilk that has tony chachere's added too it. Take out and season with all seasonings. Season flour.
- 2Dip in seasoned flour ...Dip in egg.... Dip in flour .
- 3Heat oil on medium heat
- 4Put in hot oil that sizzles when you first drop chicken in... Fry till golden brown on bottom side and top looks like it is changing in color a little , turn and continue to fry until chicken is done in center.