French Dressed Chicken
He put this in the oven the night before, and I heated it up the next day & served it with parsley potatoes & broccoli. It was really yummy!
- chicken pieces, skin on (i used thighs, but you can use whatever cut you prefer)
- 1/2 bottle
- (about 8 oz.) french dressing
How to Make French Dressed Chicken
- 1Marinate chicken pieces with about 1/2 bottle (about 8 oz.) of French Dressing in a large zip lock bag.
- 2Place in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 to 1 hour.
- 3Place chicken pieces on baking pan, reserving leftover marinade.
- 4Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes. Then ladle the remaining marinade over the chicken.
- 5Turn heat down to 300, and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the edges of the chicken begin to caramelize and get crispy.