★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- french bread loaf (i like a seeded rye loaf)
- garlic olive oil
- garlic pizza sauce
- 1-2 large
- yellow and orange mini peppers
- 1/4 lb
- fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 can(s)
- sliced black olives
- 1 jar(s)
- marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 small
- left-over chicken breast
- bag sargento 6 cheese italian cheese-shredded
- italian seasoning
How to Make French Bread Pizza
- 1Slice loaf length-wise; brush with garlic olive oil. Place under broiler until brown.
- 2Spread pizza sauce over toasted bread. Cover both halves with the cheese.
- 3Place all toppings and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- 4Bake in 350 degree oven for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.